Our In-House Specialist Provision
At Penwortham Priory Academy, we ensure that the welfare needs of all our pupils are fully met.
As such, we have trained staff in school to work with pupils who may require additional support at some point in their learning journey with us.
Should you wish to know more about our In House Specialist Provision, then please contact Mrs A. Holland, our SEN Co-Ordinator, in the first instance to discuss your individual needs.
In house specialist provision
- Jan Nayler –Specialist teacher – Dyslexia, Literacy
- Doreen Swire – HLTA – ASD
- Alex White – HLTA – ASD – Emotional Literacy/Self Esteem
- Amanda Holland (SENCo) – Mental Wellbeing
- Charlotte Lowe - School Counsellor
- Mrs Khan - Mrs Khan is Priory’s Independent Careers Adviser for the school. She is a qualified careers practitioner (Level 6) for over 25 years working with young people and adults offering impartial careers, education, information and advice and guidance on careers that suit their likes and abilities. Mrs Khan is very passionate in being able to help individuals achieve their ultimate aspiration by advising them on their options and routes to take. She has excellent relationships with all of our local colleges, apprenticeship providers and employers. Mrs Khan offers a variety of services to pupils at Priory that include individual CEIAG appointments, help with CVs and letters of application.
- Mrs Gul - Mrs Gul is the school’s Enterprise Coordinator from Inspira. Mrs Gul works with Priory on behalf of the Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEP) and the Careers Enterprise Company. Mrs Gul’s aims include matching Priory with business volunteers, supporting us by providing a robust development plan and helping us to achieve the key Gatsby benchmarks criteria.